Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Friday, July 19, 2013

SILVER BOOMER BOOKS ON SALE

Last year two of my poems were published in an anthology, On Our Own, Widowhood for Smarties published by Silver Boomer Books.
A few years ago, another of my poems was published in a Silver Boomer anthology, Freckles to Wrinkles
Silver Boomer books is having a special sale on these anthologies which have stories, memoir, and poetry by many good writers. I am particularly proud to be included in On Our Own, Widowhood for Smarties. This book makes an excellent gift for someone who has lost a spouse. 

See more about the sale below.

In anticipation of reorganizing our Abilene office space this fall, we are offering a great sale on our entire catalog of titles published through 2012. We need to reduce local inventory before moving. This is a very limited offer, good through July 31.

Not only are we offering great prices, all shipping is free within the U.S. Click on the sale link at silverboomerbooks.com to see the entire sale list.
This is a great opportunity to stock up your gift closet...have something on hand for every reader for every occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.