Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Do you like historical films and TV series?

Are you a Downtown Abbey fan as I am? click here to see what is coming in Season 4.


With so much trash on TV and in the movies, I find Downtown Abbey such a refreshing series. I like historical films and TV shows that give us a glimpse into a time when civility was the norm. 

What about you? Do you like Downtown Abbey? Why?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Downton Abbey! I have enjoyed it immensely for the acting, the drama, and the historical period. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downton Abbey is an excellent show and like DJan, I enjoy it for the acting, the drama, the period (especially the clothing, jewelry and furniture). Can't wait until it starts again. It's a good thing I get PBS here, between that and FOX, that's all we can get (we just use an antenea).

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.