Words from a Reader

The “Writing Life Stories” e-mails I receive are such treasures. As soon as I see there is one in my inbox, I read it immediately. I look forward to them and never know how they will touch me. They can be interesting, informative, humorous, and/or touching.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

How Do You Want to be Remembered - Number 1 Post on this blog since 2012

To my wonderful, loyal blog readers all over America, Russia, which is our second largest number of readers, as well as those world wide, I want to share with you the most popular posts from this blog. This is an all time count. The first post, How Do You Want to be Remembered? is at the top of the list almost every week. I think this is one of those things that many people think about and perhaps go online to find what others have said. What do you think? 



Posts
Entry
Pageviews
Mar 5, 2012, 10 comments
6631
Mar 27, 2011
1199
Aug 1, 2009, 11 comments
1164
Jan 22, 2009, 4 comments
809




Two of the most popular posts of all time were written by my guests, Hope Clark and Julie Buffaloe-Yoder. I am grateful to Julie for bringing many of her fans to my blog with her article. 

I have been a follower of C. Hope Clark, a generous writer and blogger, for many years. I was honored when she guest posted on my blog back in 2011. She has published three novels in her mystery series. 

If you are a writer and have a subject that fits with this blog and you want to post it here, contact me: gcbmountaingirlATgmailDOTcom 

I am interested in topics that fit with the subject, writing life stories, writing family stories, or writing in general. If you are a published writer with tips for new writers, contact me. 


1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments, and I love reading what you say.